6/12/08

Life is precious!

Monday, I was saddened at the passing of a friend of mine. Kim Gregson, brother in law to Cobalt Boat Dealer, Taylor Richards passed away from brain cancer.

Kim was one of those guys who would lite up a stadium full of people just by being there. His smile was as big as all outdoors as was his enthusiasm and his heart. He was the kind of guy you could meet once and he could easily change the direction of your life. I don't think he ever realized how much influence he had on his casual aquaintences. I am here to tell you it was profound.

This was a man I truly liked and admired for his level calmness. He left behind a terrific family, as far as I could see from attending the funeral. It was a great service and the talk by Taylor's father (Kims father-inlaw) and the bennedition by Taylor were moving. I gained new respect for Taylor from his remarks.

I'm just sayin....

1 comment:

Dan said...

Hi, This is Kim's son, Dan. I googled Dad's name and your blog popped up. I just wanted to say that I really appreciated what you wrote. Take care,
Dan