9/2/10

What's up with Chad?

I am just sending out some last minute reminders to our AYL fan mailing list about some upcoming events. If you want to get these posts about upcoming activities log on to our website www.ayltv.com and click on the link. You can also follow us on facebook and twitter. Tomorrow, I have to take off at the crack of dawn with corby to buy a pallet of flagstone. She is staying home this weekend working on the front sidewalk to our house. I am on my way to shoot a series of stories in California. I tried to get her to go, but she wants to finish the house.

Darren Kinder and I will be riding motorcycles from Salt Lake to California for a feature story along the Pacific Coast Highway. We will travel from Long Beach to San Francisco along the historic road. Darren and I will trade off riding the new Victory Vision that AYL has been riding this summer. The other bike is a new Electro Glide Harley, that we will be renting from Eagle Riders in Salt Lake. While we are in long beach we will spend the day fising for Yellow Fin before we head up the coast.

On the way down we have meetings set with our some of our sponsors. Iron County Tourism, Kane County Tourism, and on our way back the folks at Elko County Tourism. See you can mix work and pleasure! I will be posting pictures on the At Your Leisure face book page as we go.

Chad

No comments: